Dear Mandell Parents,
I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful fall weather. At this time, I have a few requests:
1) Please submit as soon as possible, but no later than November 1st, the attached Schools to Which My Child is Applying Form to the receptionist at your location. You are welcome to also email me a copy, but please also submit the hard copy. I know it is still early in the process, so please update me if you end up adding or removing any schools from your list. I would like this form regardless of whether you are applying to private, public, both types of schools or plan to remain at Mandell for PreK 2.
2) Please confirm with me if your child is applying early to a private school due to sibling or legacy status or at Avenues.
3) Please do NOT send in any private school report forms, or any stamped envelopes. We have digital copies of the school report forms and will be sending them electronically. Save those trees!
4) If you are applying to private schools, please complete the attached Parent Volunteer Form. I will be using it to complete the family section of the ISAAGNY report.
5) For those of you whose children are taking the AABL because they are applying to Collegiate, Horace Mann, Lycee (also accepts ECAA), Ramaz (also accepts the ECAA), or Riverdale Country School, please forward me a copy of your results when they become available.
6) For those of you whose children are taking the Stanford-‐Binet for Hunter, please forward me your test results with the name of your tester when they become available.
7) For those of you whose children make the second round of the Special Music School, please let us know as soon as possible, so your teacher has ample time to complete the report.
As always, if you have any questions, you can reach me at email@example.com.